A Boy with Balloons


In the evening of Summers a ten year old boy with glittering eyes, and hand full of colourful balloons walking along in the pavement requesting everyone to buy balloons from him, he is holding some colourful balloons which costs ₹10 each.
I was watching him from my window the way he approach People to buy those balloons is admirable. It seems to be silly but he knows better marketing tactics then professional ones, couples love to buy those colourful balloons for their partners some parents use to buy for their kids, whenever someone buy a balloon from him , his face glow. I remember that was the last normal day when everyone is walking on the road having fun from next day lockdown was imposed in that area, at last time I got the chance to see his pretty smile I was coming from the market my hands are filled with grocery bags he asked me to buy some balloon I nodded my head and said no I moved forward then I took my steps back and took out one maggi packet and offered him, he took it with smile and I felt that peace. I still sit on my window but that pretty little smile is not there I hope I’ll meet him soon and offer him some books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Increasing screen time a hazard!

New Education policy 2020..

That Timetable we never followed