Life in Jagaran Lakecity University
A college is a dreamland of a
student academic carrier. Its is a fascinating panorama of enjoyment, freedom
and friendship. Some as my new journey started in Jagran Lakecity University.
Bhopal is a new place for me. So I started exploring the things. Jlu is one of
the best private college in Bhopal M.P. I took admission in MA Journalism
before I did my bachelors in journalism and mass communications from patna
women college. I came jlu to add up more in my academic career. Sweet memories
and pleasures of college life are simply amazing. The first and the last day
group of friends, unexpected holidays, function of curricular and
extra-curricular activities and adventures at hostels mates college life the
most memorable and unforgettable part of life.
‘College life’ is that phase in our
life. When one learns the important lessons of life.
When you join college, most of the
people you meet are new, you make new friends,In new thoughts process and a new
energy. I think if you see a larger perspective in college is itself a small
new world. In jlu we are given the exposure we need, the spoon feeding is a
thing of past now, the time arrives when I travel alone, I meet people with
different to parents and learn how exactly to handle them, all and all. I end
up becoming an individual who has a renowed determination to make her dreams
come true.
JLU sometimes seems to be a strange
place with much absurd people, you suddenly feel lonely. Around this time you
face a lot of problems like adjusting in new environment with new people and
you look for someone whom you know. When it comes to friends. I try not to be
choosy. I go with the one who feel comfortable with me. I talk to everyone as a
good friend. I hope the upcoming journey in JLU will be inspiring and fun
loving.



Comments
Post a Comment